Scottish Book Trust
Deadline: Wednesday 27 September 2017, midday
Everything you need for your application:
- Your personal details.
- A list of your writing experience to date. (Word limit: 500 words.)
- A completed personal statement (word limit: 300 words) and about your project section (word limit: 200 words). (Total word limit: 500 words.)
- A sample of your writing. This can include short stories or an extract from a longer piece of work. (Word limit: 2,500 words or 140 lines of poetry.)
- If your sample is an extract from a longer work, please include a synopsis. Poets should include a brief commentary about their proposed collection. (Word limit: 500 words.)
Submitting your application:
- We strongly suggest writing out your answers on a separate document to
save and redraft as needed.
- Please do not include hyperlinks or links to Websites in your application.
- Take note, you won’t be able to apply formatting to your application including bold, italics and underlining text.
This application can be made available in other formats on request. If you need assistance with making your application or have other access needs, please get in touch.
For all enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.