Scottish Book Trust in association with Creative Scotland.
Deadline: Wednesday 30 January 2019, midday
This application can be made available in other formats on request. If you need assistance with making your application or have other access needs, please get in touch.
For all enquiries please email: email@example.com.
The Robert Louis Stevenson Fellowship is open to applicants who meet the criteria for our Live Literature database. You do not need to be on the database to apply.
What to include on your completed application form:
- Your personal details.
- A statement of your relevant experience and publication history.
- Completed 'Writing Achievements and Experience' and ‘About your project’ sections.
- A sample of your writing. Your writing sample can be from a previously published piece of work, a work in progress, or a combination of both. This can include short stories, poems or an extract from a longer piece of work. (Length limit: 2,500 words, 10 pages of poetry, 15 pages of script.)
- If your sample is an extract from a longer piece of work, please include a synopsis. Those submitting poetry or a script should include a brief commentary about their project. (Word limit: 500 words.)
Submitting your application:
- We strongly suggest writing out your answers on a separate document to save and redraft as needed.
- Please do not include hyperlinks or links to websites in your application.
- Take note, you won’t be able to apply formatting to your application including bold, italics and underlining text.
- For all enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.